Below are a few friendly reminders.
- Financial Aid refunds will begin on Friday, February 15
- Checks will be available for students who have completed the financial process and all paperwork
- First-time loan borrowers will not receive a check until 30 days after the semester begins
- The last day to waive accident insurance is March 1st
Please check your Course Fee & Statement in the Portal
To view your Course Fee and Statement:
Log on to your student Portal at http://my.kvcc.me.edu . Click on the Finance tab. On the right-hand side, click on Course Fee & Statement.
If you don’t receive a preliminary statement in the next 3 to 5 business days by mail, please contact the Business Office directly at (207) 453-5077 to obtain one.
How to obtain a Payment Plan form:
- If you are paying out of pocket for the Spring 2019 semester, please contact the cashier to make payment arrangements at (207) 453-5140
- You can log onto your student Portal, click on the Finance tab, then choose the Payment Plan Form Link. Please print and return the form to the cashier’s office
How to view your Financial Aid status:
- To view your FA status, log on to your student Portal and click on the Finance tab
- On the left-hand side, click on My Financial Aid and view your document tracking. Please confirm that all the necessary paperwork has been completed. Contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions at email@example.com
Please feel free to call me directly with any questions.
Gregory A. Reed
Accountant II Bursar